Seed Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds - Purple Haze #1

Purple Haze #1

Constructed from Mexican, South Indian and Thai variety up until the '70, this plant posseses an incredible resin development. Deliver a clear and energetic high.

Seed Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds - Blue Rhino

Blue Rhino Seeds

Blue Rhino is the outcome of careful selection among numerous plants from a classical breeding procedure that makes positive that simply one of the most powerful and exquisite hybrids more knowledgeable growers were demanding.

Breeder Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds

Positronics

One of the first of the Holland seed breeders, Positronics has earned a solid and respected reputation. Positronics set out with the mission of ensuring that home growing supplies were available to everyone.

Brita water filter, is this good?

Discussion in 'Planting Indoors' started by brianithicus, Aug 21, 2001.

1. Offline

brianithicus Guest

I put my water through a Brita water filter before I give it to my plants. Is it good to use the filter? Any opinions would be great.

Thanks
  2. Offline

pontoon Ultimate Gardener

Howdy brianithicus...

...yer Brita water for yer babies should be fine. I have been using reverse osmosis filtered h2o from the machine outside the grocery store and my babies seem to like it. Your Brita does a good job of taking care of chlorine and other nasties in your city water. However, from what I've recently read about chlorine is that it isn't as bad for your weed than you think...but I like the taste of clean, filtered water.... so I share it with my loved ones.

Keep 'em green,

pOOn:D
  3. Offline

redeyz

Reverse osmosis does'nt have sodium..

Just make sure (because I'm not) that your brita filter does'nt use Carbon to filter the water. Carbon filters contian a high amount of sodium (SALTS) that could build up and cause problems in the Long run.:D :D :D

Good Grow and enjoy the redeyz:cool: