Seed Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds - Purple Haze #1

Purple Haze #1

Constructed from Mexican, South Indian and Thai variety up until the '70, this plant posseses an incredible resin development. Deliver a clear and energetic high.

Seed Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds - Blue Rhino

Blue Rhino Seeds

Blue Rhino is the outcome of careful selection among numerous plants from a classical breeding procedure that makes positive that simply one of the most powerful and exquisite hybrids more knowledgeable growers were demanding.

Breeder Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds

Positronics

One of the first of the Holland seed breeders, Positronics has earned a solid and respected reputation. Positronics set out with the mission of ensuring that home growing supplies were available to everyone.

Group Thread Outdoors: 2012

Discussion in 'Growing Outdoors' started by thenameis7, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Offline

bobbooty Administrator

idk if im going to be able to get an outdoor grow going this year, even though i said i might. I have a lot of work to do to get that going and i was sick a bunch of times in the spring, kinda hindering my ability to get some projects done. If, and thats a big if, i get it going at all this year, it will be small.
  2. Offline

nigel 'pot poet outlaw'

Yes only grow 12 footers this year Bobbooty. lol. nigel
    bobbooty likes this.
  3. Offline

STAN-THE-MAN Seedling

im thinking about it, but i had a bad experience last year, yeilded about half a pound of bud it was harvested early as i had mould, the one next to it ( they were 2 7+ footers) got stolen and im unsure of the story behind that..

but im planning to get some autos going for the peak of summer.
    thinking of the strain deimos from buddha seeds, need to get some mesh and build a cage, then ill be in.
  4. Offline

thenameis7 Gamer

Been extremely busy myself with a new job, and all my plants to take care of... maybe a little diablo 3 here and there :lol: Anyways off to see my dad ill leave you guys with a pic though :) IMG_1531 - Copy.JPG
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Offline

airbag

Left Kens Grandaddy Purple, Right Kens OG Kush. :)

[IMG]
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Offline

airbag

kens og kush
    [IMG]

kens gdp
    [IMG]

:bong2: airbag :D
    STAN-THE-MAN likes this.
    • Like Like x 1