Seed Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds - Purple Haze #1

Purple Haze #1

Constructed from Mexican, South Indian and Thai variety up until the '70, this plant posseses an incredible resin development. Deliver a clear and energetic high.

Seed Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds - Blue Rhino

Blue Rhino Seeds

Blue Rhino is the outcome of careful selection among numerous plants from a classical breeding procedure that makes positive that simply one of the most powerful and exquisite hybrids more knowledgeable growers were demanding.

Breeder Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds

Positronics

One of the first of the Holland seed breeders, Positronics has earned a solid and respected reputation. Positronics set out with the mission of ensuring that home growing supplies were available to everyone.

Happy frog 0-5-0 guano and seedlings

Discussion in 'Seed Germination' started by PurpleUrkle, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Offline

PurpleUrkle Seedling

I purchased a 72 site jiffy pellet site with pellets, and a heating mat today from HD. I have had some of the HFBG around and know that myco. and humic acid are good for root growth and nutrient uptake. i was thinking of mixing a small amount to some distilled water, and brewing it for 2 days while my seeds crack, and letting the jiffys in the water mix. Is the P going to hurt anything? i have the general hydro GO line and was going to use the root stimulater and soak the jiffys in a weak solution of that. Should I wait for the first few weeks of flowering to use the HFBG?

I know most people dont add anything to there seedlings but i dont see the harm in the early introduction of humic acid and mych. bac. to the root structure. i really dont want to have to go buy anything :(
    CamperDon likes this.
  2. Offline

waveguide off the scale

if you think you want to learn about doing that, here's a helpful hint -

try it on one of them, not all of them. ;)
  3. Offline

humate

Any update? the formula hurt your plants? small amount of humic acid don't hurt them i think