Seed Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds - Purple Haze #1

Purple Haze #1

Constructed from Mexican, South Indian and Thai variety up until the '70, this plant posseses an incredible resin development. Deliver a clear and energetic high.

Seed Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds - Blue Rhino

Blue Rhino Seeds

Blue Rhino is the outcome of careful selection among numerous plants from a classical breeding procedure that makes positive that simply one of the most powerful and exquisite hybrids more knowledgeable growers were demanding.

Breeder Spotlight

More
Positronics Seeds

Positronics

One of the first of the Holland seed breeders, Positronics has earned a solid and respected reputation. Positronics set out with the mission of ensuring that home growing supplies were available to everyone.

Simple, hard, trivia......

Discussion in 'Compost Bin' started by g13laze, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Offline

g13laze love party riddim

q) What means "Man of the Jungle"?
    2 people like this.
  2. Offline

komet Master Gardener

Orang Utang translated from Indonesian to English means "person of the forest"

:confuse:?
    2 people like this.
  3. Offline

*ding ding ding ding*!
    Unlike other great apes, the orangutan spends most of its life in the trees. Orangutans have adapted to this life with their powerfully long arm bones, which can span up to 8 feet. Heavier orangutans do not risk flying leaps across branches, but will grab a thick branch and pull the heavier section toward them to get a better hold. Misjudging a branches strength could prove fatal. As dusk comes, orangutans will build nests by weaving leafy branches together.
    1 people like this.
  4. Offline

komet Master Gardener

WOOHOO. I didn't even have to use Google. :lol:

Okay...off the top of my head. The Great Wall of China is the longest wall ever constructed. What is the second longest?
    1 people like this.
  5. Offline

420oclock

I remember discussing this with a guy from India, and according to him, there is some controversy as to the correct answer. There is a wall in Iran (don't remember name) but it is in ruins. India claims to have the second longest if you do not count the one in Iran.

What mammal has the most teeth in the smallest space?:p
    2 people like this.
  6. Offline

swordfish Xiphias gladius

Is it a moray eel?, those bastards have multiple rows of teath like sharks and it's a small mammal. Fun to keep this going but 420oclock has to give up the answer.
    1 people like this.
  7. Offline

Sso With the faeries

eels are fish not mammals, but with the help of good google, i venture .

opossums ? :D 50 sharp teeth and they are small buggers.
    2 people like this.
  8. Offline

dolphins?
    1 people like this.
  9. Offline

OldThymer

A newborn baby? I believe you are born with your baby AND adult teeth in your gums.
    1 people like this.
  10. Offline

tripps Perpetual Beginner

Me too. For one thing, there are 4 sets, an MJ grower should know his Mendel. BB, GG, BG, and GB. That's the beauty of probability, many contradictions and paradoxes. If you flip a coin 1000 and it comes up heads 1000 times in a row, the probability of the next flip being heads is still 1/2. Rambling, and I'm not even high, :lol:
    2 people like this.